Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google/yahoo maps suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Google/yahoo maps suggestion Empty Google/yahoo maps suggestion

Post by lil_me Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:22 am

Just wondered if it'd ever been considered to put peoples locations on google maps, I think yahoo you can do it also

That way it would be easier to pin point everyone and be able to contact those who are on the routes for transport runs as I get a lot of requests which are further than I can travel away from me

lil_me

Female Number of posts : 31
Name: : Marsha
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Google/yahoo maps suggestion Empty Re: Google/yahoo maps suggestion

Post by Jod Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:53 am

I think Vexy did suggest this a while ago but I don't think anyone has had the time to put it in to action yet. Definitely something to think about for the future.
Jod
Jod
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2378
Name: : Jo
RHU Cases: : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://www.savethestrays.co.uk

Back to top Go down