Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRIVATE MESSAGES (PMs) - PLEASE READ

+7
ShellNPride
sharon
Speeds
rockyspaw
Admin
blueribbonuk
echobeach2008
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PRIVATE MESSAGES (PMs) - PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: PRIVATE MESSAGES (PMs) - PLEASE READ

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:46 pm

i find it funny that many of the people moaning about it have very little posts to their names, ie under 20, have not made any active contribution to the forum or actively helped, of course you don't know whats going on, your never here!!! pathetic

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE MESSAGES (PMs) - PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: PRIVATE MESSAGES (PMs) - PLEASE READ

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:49 pm

Please stop the rude comment, there is no need for it, thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:51 pm

its just an observation, like the many posts that were started in the chat section by people who are not regular on this board who have had no active contribution. its not rude its stating facts!!

i don't mind the people who are upset that are regularly on here.

once again you are making me out to look bad when i have merely pointed out a fact

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:03 pm

whether the members have post loads or not at all, it doesnt matter they are still getting inundated with pm's which is very annoying, they have the right to moan about it just like everyone else has.

this has now been addressed.
Zoe
Zoe
RHU Admin
RHU Admin

Female Number of posts : 4960
Name: : Zoe
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.animalloversunite.co.uk/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:26 pm

and i have a right to moan back like everyone else so there was no need to say my comment was rude! its a fact that i have observed on the moaning threads thats all. i do find it strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:28 pm

don't worry i'll be gone from here as soon as i have things sorted out with Kathryn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:32 pm

yes everyone has the right to moan but there are other ways of doing it.

u have kathryns email address sort things out through email and stop using the board, unless its to help the animals.
Zoe
Zoe
RHU Admin
RHU Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:47 pm

i don't, its all in the staff room.

yes that does sound like here, don't say it, hide it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:50 pm

kathryns email is in her profile if u look.
Zoe
Zoe
RHU Admin
RHU Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:56 pm

so it is!

sorry why does this have to be hidden again??????

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:01 pm

its not related to this thread. this thread is to remind people to check the inbox.
Zoe
Zoe
RHU Admin
RHU Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Baldylocks wrote:i find it funny that many of the people moaning about it have very little posts to their names, ie under 20, have not made any active contribution to the forum or actively helped, of course you don't know whats going on, your never here!!! pathetic

please dont call members pathetic emma Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:58 pm

apolgies for calling members pathetic, i was upset when i posted it and i have just reason for this which a lot of you won't understand as you have not been on here to witness it. sorry

see that Julie - thats what you call an apology, when you know you are in the wrong for something, not hard is it?????? such a shame!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:15 pm

Its now the early hours of the morning now. The thread is being locked til tomorow, thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Baldylocks wrote:apolgies for calling members pathetic, i was upset when i posted it and i have just reason for this which a lot of you won't understand as you have not been on here to witness it. sorry

see that Julie - thats what you call an apology, when you know you are in the wrong for something, not hard is it?????? such a shame!

emma seriously there was no need for the end bit Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2