Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys comments needed please and please vote

+14
Paws Dawson
Angi
Helper and Seeker
twigletsmum
Dipick
sarahc
Liz
echobeach2008
Jodysmum
TheDogmother
phoenix
g_naed
hughy
Admin
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what would you be interested in buying?

guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 51 ]
guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 38 ]
guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 18 ]
guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 41 ]
guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 62 ]

Total Votes : 210

guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Empty Re: guys comments needed please and please vote

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Put me down for 1.2.4 and 5 please

Back to top Go down

guys comments needed please and please vote - Page 2 Empty Re: guys comments needed please and please vote

Post by Helper and Seeker Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:55 am

I thought the ID Card is a great idea but would not need the lanyard or holder.

The car sticker obviously as that can be put on friends and family cars also.

The polo shirt would be great when doing fets or going to animal shows etc etc.

All in all its all good and thinking of the larger picture this website will become a major player in the rescue world as it is already becoming.

Right off to do a home check now for NESSR cya xx

Debbei
Helper and Seeker
Helper and Seeker
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 550
Name: : Debbie
RHU Cases: : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.freewebs.com/newforestanimalrescue/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:06 pm

bump as nearly july
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Angi Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:52 am

5 i have voted
i think the idea of leads, collars, halters with i need a home on them is genius and woth the vendor making as lots of rescues could use them - in fact maybe RHU should patent it clap

Angi

Female Number of posts : 29
Name: : Angela Tierney
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:06 am

I think Dogs Trust might want words if we tried to patent that idea Smile
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 4378
Name: : Diane Simons
RHU Cases: : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Angi Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:15 am

lol i should have guessed someone else had already used the idea.
never the less a great idea is still a great idea Smile

Angi

Female Number of posts : 29
Name: : Angela Tierney
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:48 am

yes trpd make then too.

now website is nearly done next step is the clothes and id badges and car stickers zip
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:59 am

Sorry, just saw this! I think the ID cards are a great idea...! Ax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:49 am

Only just seen this to vote, i didn't tick the white t-shirt box cos it'd be a nightmare to keep clean with dirty doggy paws lol. Oooh would i also be able to buy a t-shirt and get id for my OH given that he is always with me when we do transporting etc? (i can poke him to sign up on the board if that makes it more official but i doubt he'd ever post, too busy with the body/face painting and beauty boards making websites for beauty geeks lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paws Dawson Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:49 am

I also think the ID cards are a great idea, especially for transport runs so you know the person you meet actually IS the person you think and gives kennels something more 'official' to see Very Happy

I also voted for the car sticker and navy shirt, id need a small one but id wear it at work too probably.
Again fleeces are a bit expensive sadly but id 'like' one in an ideal world.
Paws Dawson
Paws Dawson
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 202
Name: : Sarah
RHU Cases: : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LinzC Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:01 am

hello
I like the idea of car stickers polo shirts and fleeces x
LinzC
LinzC
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1741
Name: : Linz
RHU Cases: : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lastangels Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:07 am

ID Cards, fleeces and car stickers Smile
x
lastangels
lastangels
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1039
Name: : Cathy
Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.oncelovedrescue.org.uk htttp://www.dogrescuelink.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Design Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:53 am

Has a design be sorted? what about doggies coats? like the reflective coats or winter coats you can get for dogs?

Phoenix Design
Addicted
Addicted

Male Number of posts : 281
Name: : Dex
Registration date : 2008-12-19

http://www.phoenix-design.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:50 pm

are any of these on sale any where ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:00 pm

I can get t-shirts and car stickers arranged for RHU if anyone is interested??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:02 pm

https://rescuehelpersunite.forumotion.com/fundraising-for-rescues-f126/personalised-merchandise-for-sale-t13779.htm?highlight=personalised

I could also do these with the profit going to RHU and I think the company does car stickers too as well as door magnets (similar to the red nose ones released this year)

Back to top Go down

Post by becks1983 Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:42 am

Very Happy ummmmmm i voted 1,2,3,4 and 5!!
becks1983
becks1983
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 769
Name: : Becky
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://swreptilerescue.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=login

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:33 am

I voted for the car sticker (for if/when i get a car - other wise i'll stick one in my mams!) and the fleece coz i'd use it up the caravan (lots for dog people up there!!!)

iphone apps for kids
mouse control

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2